Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg, separated
- 2⁄3 cup cottage cheese
- 2⁄3 cup yogurt cheese
- 7 tablespoons sugar or 7 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 1 orange rind, Grated
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- Smooth and so satisfying, no one will quess that this cheesecake is.
- calorie and fat trim. In 2 cup glass measure, sprinkle gelatin over.
- orange juice. Microwave at HIGH until gelatin dissolves. Stir in milk and.
- egg yolk. Microwave at medium for 30-60 seconds, or until hot and.
- slightly thickened. In food processor or blender, process cottage cheese.
- until smooth; stir in yogurt cheese, 4 tbsp sugar, and orange rind. With.
- food processor or blender running, add gelatine mixture and process just.
- until blended. Refrigerate until consistency of egg whites. In separate.
- bowl, beat egg white until soft peaks form. Add 2 tbsp sugar and beat.
- until stiff peaks form. Fold.
- into cheese mixture. Pour into corn pie crust and refrigerate.
- several hours until set. Just before serving, toss strawberry halves.
- with remaining 1 tbsp sugar. Arrange on cheesecake.