Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple dessert or lunchtime treat if served with yoghurt instead of ice-cream. From the Herald Sun.
- 375 g strawberries, hulled & halved
- 125 g blueberries
- 125 g raspberries
- 1 large orange, peeled & segmented
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- vanilla ice cream, to serve (use a good quality one such as tahitian)
- Combine all fruits together & mix gently.
- Chill for 20 mins to macerate.
- Serve spooned over ice-cream.
This is a very tasty and refreshing salad/dessert. I used blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and oranges. The berries were frozen so they had quite a bit of juice when thawed. I did add the cranberry juice and served over vanilla ice cream. Made for ZWT4 the Cookin Cats
Made exactly as written (using frozen blueberries and raspberries) and served for a fresh dessert after lunch, with a dollop of greek yoghurt that I'd flavoured with a tiny bit of vanill a extract and a dribble of maple syrup.
Nice and refreshing,we enjoyed it.