Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Berries, orange, and a touch of almond flavoring makes this an ideal dip for any fruit.
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons non-fat strawberry yogurt or 2 (8 ounce) cartons raspberry yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract or 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- Combine yogurt, orange rind, orange juice, and chopped almonds/almond extract, mixing well.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Serve with apple slices and strawberries.
This dip was ok...It really only ended up tasting like the yogurt in the end. We had to add much more rind and orange juice to give it any zing. Luckily, my kids like yogurt, so they did enjoy it. Thanks for posting!