Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups raspberries or 2 cups blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat vanilla ice cream or 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat frozen yogurt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 lemon, juice of
- ginger ale or carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1 whole berries (to garnish)
- thinly sliced lemon, wheels (to garnish) (optional)
- Combine first four ingredients in blender and process until smooth (If frozen berries are used, partially thaw before blending).
- Pour into 4 glasses and slowly add soda to fill each glass.
- Garnish with 2 to 3 berries and lemon wheel, if desired.