Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from a cookbook called Beverages:Food Writers' Favorites produced by MADD. Copyright 1992. Submitted by Debra Carr-Elsing The Capital Times, Madison,WI.
- 3 1⁄2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries or 3 1⁄2 cups strawberries
- 12 ounces cream soda
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup thawed undiluted frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups chilled club soda
- In container of electric blender, combine half of the raspberries, creme soda, yogurt,lemonade concentrate and sugar. Cover;blend until berries are pureed and sugar is dissolved.Pour mixture into a 13x9-inch pan.
- Repeat process with the remaining ingredients.Pour into same pan. Cover; freeze 3 hours, or until firm.
- Use a fork to break up frozen raspberry mixture.In container of electric blender,combine half of the frozen mixture and 1 cup club soda.
- Cover;blend until frothy. Pour into chilled glasses.Repeat with remaining frozen mixture and remaining 1 cup club soda.