Recipe by winging it
Easy to make. Good way to find crepes are easy to prepare. Add more milk if you like a thinner crepe.
- 16 ounces frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon potato starch
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Put frozen (or fresh) berries in saucepan on low. Let thaw and warm.
- Add creme cheese and syrup and then potato starch to thicken. Turn off when it starts to simmer and is thick enough for you.
- Whisk together eggs, flour, milk and salt for crepes.
- Heat 6 inch pan and melt in enough butter to lightly coat bottom. Pour in enough crepe batter to cover bottom. Heat until lightly brown on bottom and top not wet. Slide off onto plate. Put a spoon of berry mix on and fold up each side to cover.