Perfect for a mid-morning boost and a great addition to any lunchbox. You can play around with the dried fruits and nuts depending on what you have in the cupboard, as long as you keep the quantities the same. They will keep for three days in an airtight container, but it's unlikely these sticky treats will be around for that long!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F Line a swiss roll tin or similar rectangular tin with baking parchment, leaving an overhang to make it easier to get the bars out.
- 2Melt the butter with the corn syrup and superfine sugar in a saucepan. Then put all the dry ingredients into a large bowl and add the syrup mixture to it.
- 3Mix really well, spoon carefully into the tin and level the surface with a spatula or your hand.
- 4Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 20 minutes or until the mixture is nicely browned.
- 5Leave to cool right down in the tin before cutting into 24 small squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Energy Bars
Serving Size: 1 (946 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.7
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 64.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: