Recipe by Celeste :)
This simple berry treat is a simple summer time treat that can be kept in the fridge and saved for another day, if you have any left!
Top Review by Kate57
Oh man is this good. One 8 oz. container of strawberry cream cheese will make this recipe twice - so I did. Once with strawberries and raspberries and once with strawberries and blueberries. It is a taste sensation you absolutely should try. Thank-you Celeste
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries, rinsed
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry glaze
- 1⁄2 cup soft strawberry cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (5 5/8 ounce) container fresh raspberries, rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup aerosol whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove and discard stem end of strawberries; cut or slice strawberries and place in medium bowl. Stir glaze gently into berries until evenly coated; set aside for flavors to blend.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl, with electric mixer on low, until smooth. Add sugar, cream, and vanilla; beat on low until blended. Increase to medium and beat until stiff peaks form. (Stiff peaks will stand straight up, without bending over, when beaters are lifted.) Chill mixture until ready to serve.
- Spoon 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture into each dessert dish. Add 1/2 cup strawberries and then divide raspberries evenly over desserts. Top with whipped cream and serve.