Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
very delicious dessert that has low calories
- 2⁄3 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons Cool Whip Lite
- 2 tablespoons post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- 2 teaspoons planters pecan halves, chopped
- PLACE half of the strawberries in 8-oz. glass; top with layers of 1 tablespoons each of the whipped topping and cereal. Cover with layers of the remaining strawberries and cereal. Top with the remaining whipped topping and nuts.
Wonderful! Used bananas since that's what I had-plus some Fiber One cereal & didn't use any nuts. Delicious, and so quick, too!
Yum! Fruit is my favorite dessert and this is a great way to enjoy it. I've made this as written and also with a small container of strawberry-flavored Fiber One yogurt layered in (which I like even better). Great! Thanks for posting.