Recipe by djmastermum
Taken from a recipe card. Looks wonderful!
Top Review by Baby Kato
This made a lovely crumble djmastermum. We enjoyed this true berry treat, I used blueberries instead of the currants, couldn't find any here. Like Katew, I also used frozen fruit, which made for alot of sauce, it was wonderful served with neopolitan ice cream. Thanks for sharing :)
- 140 g butter, cubed, plus extra for greasing
- 150 g flour
- 100 g caster sugar
- 250 ml creme fraiche or 250 ml cream
- 200 g strawberries
- 300 g cherries
- 100 g red currants
- 150 g raspberries
- 100 g blackberries
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 200 C/400°F.
- Grease baking dish.
- Combine flour with sugar.
- add butter and rub with fingers until crumbly.
- Cut stawberries in half, stone the cherries.
- Mix all fruit together in large bowl.
- mix in the honey and lemon juice.
- Spread the crumble evenly over the top.
- Bake 30 hour, or until browned and bubbling.
- Serve with cre'me fraiche, cream, or ice cream.