Recipe by KelBel
This is a Weight Watchers core recipe. Serve with frozen yogurt or whipped cream - you have to add the points, of course!
Top Review by teribug12
This was pretty good, even my hubby liked it. I was looking for an apple crisp so I changed it a little bit. Used 16 oz of sliced and cored apples instead of the fruit. Used 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice instead of cinnamon and nutmeg. And 1/4 cup evaporated skim milk, I agree with another review and will up that to 1/2 cup next time. For the crisp I used 1/4 Splenda brown sugar substitue instead and I didn't have any fat free plain yogurt so I used 6 oz fat free sour cream and it turned out good. Loved how easy this was, will make again!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed berries or 1 (16 ounce) bag cherries or 1 (16 ounce) bag blueberries
- 1 (7/8 ounce) boxjello sugar-free vanilla pudding mix, cook and serve
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 8 ounces plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon almond extract