1/4 Photos of Berry Crisp - Weight Watchers Core Recipe
This is a Weight Watchers core recipe. Serve with frozen yogurt or whipped cream - you have to add the points, of course!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed berries or 1 (16 ounce) bag cherries or 1 (16 ounce) bag blueberries
- 1 (7/8 ounce) box jello sugar-free vanilla pudding mix, cook and serve
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- 1Spray an 8X8 baking pan.
- 2Mix the fruit ingredients in the pan and stir well.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix together crisp mix.
- 4Spread this mixture over the berry mixture to make a top crust.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes or until topping gets crunchy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Crisp - Weight Watchers Core Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.5
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 34.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen mixed berries
sugar-free vanilla pudding mix