Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Been making this a long time, but do not remember where it came from. The paper it is written on is old and tattered, so it's time for it to be put in here.
- 4 cups berries
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- Melt butter or margarine in a saucepan.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs and slowly add brown sugar, honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg, stir until well mixed.
- Pour berries into greased ovenproof dish and sweeten with sugar if desired.
- Top with graham cracker topping.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 20 minutes.
- Spoon into serving dishes and top with ice cream.