Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Been making this a long time, but do not remember where it came from. The paper it is written on is old and tattered, so it's time for it to be put in here.
- Melt butter or margarine in a saucepan.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs and slowly add brown sugar, honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg, stir until well mixed.
- Pour berries into greased ovenproof dish and sweeten with sugar if desired.
- Top with graham cracker topping.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 20 minutes.
- Spoon into serving dishes and top with ice cream.