Recipe by Courtly
These were entered into a taste of home muffin contest by Linda Gilmore. This recipe was in the top 12! Sounds yummy!
Top Review by TnuSami
Wonderful!! The whole family loved them! Great texture and taste! I halved the recipe and still ended up with 17 muffins! Delicious breakfast treat!! I made with blueberries but would like to try the raspberries next time! Thank you!!
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups frozen raspberries or 3 cups blueberries
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add berries and toss gently. Combine eggs, sour cream, oil and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.