Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I came up with this in an attempt to 'jazz-up' my regular no bake cheesecake dessert. It evolved into something completely wonderful! It looks very classy served in martini glasses for a dinner party, or you can make a ton of mini-fluffs and keep in the freezor for a quick fix to those sweets cravings. Low fat sour cream and cream cheese are fine, but I would recommend regular whipped cream for best results. NOTE: if it becomes liquidy at any time while you're mixing, simply chill for a bit before continuing. This will tend to happen in hot/humid weather or if you use reduced fat sour cream or cream cheese.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest (optional)
- 12 ounces whipped cream
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- Cream together the sugar and cream cheese until well blended.
- Add sour cream and vanilla.
- Chill for awhile if the mixture has become too runny!
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Fold in the berries and lemon zest, if using.
- Divide into individual serving dishes.
- Chill for approximately 30 minutes before serving.
- ***For quick serve: freeze for 15 minutes. The only difference is a semi-solid outer shell may form.
- ***Variation: puree raspberries and add before whipped cream.
I've given this lip service...smackin' lip service. Made for PAC '09