Recipe by knitaholic
This came from a Kroger mailing featuring holiday recipes. Putting it here for safe keeping.
Top Review by ms.texas4
I also received this mailer and this recipe has became a 4th of July tradition .This year I went to find it , it was gone and I panicked:.......thank you for publishing it ....this is a great , delicious cobbler .......
- 16 ounces strawberries, trimmed and halved
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blackberry
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter, chilled and cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer the berries in a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish. Combine 2/3 c flour, 2 cups sugar, eggs, sour cream, and salt in a medium bowl and mix well. Pour over the fruit.
- Mix 1 cup sugar and 1 1/2 cups flour in a separate bowl. Add the cubed butter and mix with your hands until crumbly. Sprinkle over the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes or until brown and set.
- Serve hot.
- Top with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.