Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A miniature version of an old favorite!! Fancy enough for a dinner party and cute enough for girls-night-in!!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 1 (21 ounce) canberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place a paper cupcake liner in each cup of a muffin tin.
- Beat Cream Cheese with a handheld mixer until fluffy.
- Add Sugar and Vanilla, beating well.
- Add Eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Place a Vanilla Wafer, flat side down, in each muffin cup.
- Spoon Cream Cheese mixture over Wafers.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow tarts to cool completely.
- Serve topped with pie filling.
These little beauties are quick and easy to make. I first saw these made on Paula Deen's show. These are soooo yummy and look wonderful! Thank you for posting...my recipe is still on the back of an envelope...:D