Missy Wombat's Note:
This recipe is adapted from the Australian Heart Foundation's Deliciously Healthy Cookbook. Perfect for breakfast for your loved one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the couscous and dried cranberries in a bowl.
- 2Heat the raspberry cranberry juice in a pot until it comes to the boil, pour over the couscous and allow to stand for 10 minutes or until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- 3Fold through the strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and mint if using.
- 4Spoon the couscous into individual bowls and top with a generous dollop of yoghurt, sprinkle with the combined seeds and drizzle with maple syrup.
- 5If raspberry cranberry juice is not available try apple or pear juice instead.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Couscous with Maple Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.0
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 30.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: