Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 22 mins
Camilla Saulsbury, not too sweet
Make and share this Berry Corn Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the sugar, eggs, yogurt, butter, and orange zest until well blended.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture; stir until just blended.
- Gently fold in raspberries.
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18-22 minutes or until a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.