Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy summer party adult punch
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 3 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 3 cups club soda, chilled
- 2 cups rum
- Combine strawberries and cream of coconut in container of an electric blender, and process until smooth; pour into a gallon-size pitcher.
- Stir in pineapple juice, club soda, and rum.
- Serve immediately over crushed ice.
Mmmm-Mmm good - We had this with our Easter dinner and they all raved. The strawberries made this even better than the Pina Colada punch we had for New Years. Thanks for another keeper Nurse Di !