1/1 Photo of Berry Citrus Crisp
This is a recipe that was sent to me in a small summer mag from my local grocery store. Its a yummy recipe!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 375 degrees F.
- 2Lightly Spray 8x8 inch pan, mix berries with sugar and cornstarch; toss well to coat.
- 3Stir in orange juice and mix.
- 4In small bowl combine oats, flour, brown sugar, all spice and butter until crumbly; spoon over top of fruit.
- 5Bake in oven 35-40 minutes til bubbly and browned on top.
- 6Serve topped with low-fat frozen yogurt or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Citrus Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.6
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 64.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 43.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g