hello #2's Note:
Smooth, creamy, and sweet without all the sugar! A healthy dessert for a nice summer afternoon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix 1/4 package of Jello Instant pudding powder into 1/4 cup milk with a spoon until thick and creamy.
- 2In any dessert cup, layer plain nonfat yogurt on top of chocolate pudding.
- 3Finally, add berries on top of nonfat yogurt.
- 4Dig spoon into all three layers and enjoy!
- 5You can add one teaspoon of granola/muesli on top if you like.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Chocolate pudding yogurt parfait
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.3
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 122.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix