Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Smooth, creamy, and sweet without all the sugar! A healthy dessert for a nice summer afternoon.
Make and share this Berry Chocolate pudding yogurt parfait recipe from Food.com.
- Mix 1/4 package of Jello Instant pudding powder into 1/4 cup milk with a spoon until thick and creamy.
- In any dessert cup, layer plain nonfat yogurt on top of chocolate pudding.
- Finally, add berries on top of nonfat yogurt.
- Dig spoon into all three layers and enjoy!
- You can add one teaspoon of granola/muesli on top if you like.
I was looking for something fruity and light to serve as a dessert one evening, and my wife loves parfaits. They are tasty and make excellent presentations, too. This one was absolutely delicious. I will make it again for sure!