Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe uses phyllo dough for the crust. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
- 8 sheets phyllo dough (14 inches by 9 inches)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups fresh blueberries or 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry jelly
- 1 cup whipped topping
- fresh strawberries, sliced (optional)
- fresh blueberries (optional)
- Place one phyllo sheet in a greased 9-inch pie plate, brush with butter.
- Repeat seven times, trim edges.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned (center will puff up).
- Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, cover edges with foil to prevent over browning.
- Bake 23-27 minutes longer or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- In small mixing bowl, beat jelly until smooth, spread over filling.
- Spread with whipped topping.
- Garnish with strawberries and additional blueberries, if desired.
- NOTE: If using frozen blueberries, do not thaw before adding to batter.