1/2 Photos of Berry Cheesecake Dessert
Easy Everyday Low Carb Note chilling time. Make ahead dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender, combine cream cheese, ricotta cheese, sugar, orange peel and orange juice.
- 2Cover and blend until smooth.
- 3Cover and chill for 4-24 hours.
- 4To serve, divide fruit among dessert dishes.
- 5Top with cream cheese mixture and sprinkle with broken cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Cheesecake Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.2
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 46.9 mg
- Sodium 156.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: