Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy Everyday Low Carb Note chilling time. Make ahead dessert.
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 3 cups fresh berries
- 4 gingersnap cookies, broken
- In a blender, combine cream cheese, ricotta cheese, sugar, orange peel and orange juice.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Cover and chill for 4-24 hours.
- To serve, divide fruit among dessert dishes.
- Top with cream cheese mixture and sprinkle with broken cookies.