Prep 45 mins
Cook 40 mins
A great strawberry dessert.
- 2 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 inches up the sides of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into the crust.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until the center is almost set. Carefully spread sour cream over the top. Bake 10 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until thickened but not set.
- Carefully pour a third of the gelatin over sour cream layer. Arrange strawberries over gelatin; pour remaining gelatin over berries. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.