Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Carb Friendly! Found this recipe on the dLife Diabetic Recipes page. Haven't tried it yet.
Make and share this Berry Cheesecake Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1 nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted light margarine, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 14 fluid ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup smucker 's seedless blackberry sugar-free preserves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick spray.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and margarine with a fork until evenly moistened. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth using an electric mixer. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs, lemon juice, vanilla, and flour. Mix well. Pour over graham cracker crust.
- Stir jam until smooth. Drop by small spoonfuls over surface of filling. With a knife swirl jam gently through filling to create marble effect.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool to room temperature. Chill.