Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Carb Friendly! Found this recipe on the dLife Diabetic Recipes page. Haven't tried it yet.
- 1 nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted light margarine, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 14 fluid ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup smucker 's seedless blackberry sugar-free preserves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick spray.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and margarine with a fork until evenly moistened. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth using an electric mixer. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs, lemon juice, vanilla, and flour. Mix well. Pour over graham cracker crust.
- Stir jam until smooth. Drop by small spoonfuls over surface of filling. With a knife swirl jam gently through filling to create marble effect.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool to room temperature. Chill.