1 hr 25 mins
Jennifer Dawn's Note:
If you like cheesecake - you will love this one
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine crums and melted butter and press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- 3Bake for 10 minutes - cool completely.
- 4Beat cream cheese until fluffy - gradually add condensed milk.
- 5Beat in eggs/.
- 6Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- 7Drop spoonfuls of pie filling - marble through with a knife being careful not to touch the bottom ( I use about a half a can and save the rest for garnish when serving ).
- 8Bake for 325F for 45 minutes until side appear set but middle is still slightly wobbly.
- 9Cool at room temperature.
- 10Refridgerate overnight or for several hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4696.7
- Calories from Fat 3251
- Total Fat 361.2 g
- Saturated Fat 220.9 g
- Cholesterol 1716.4 mg
- Sodium 3515.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 269.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 231.6 g
- Protein 110.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: