Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great for brunches or even dessert.
Make and share this Berry-Cheese Braid recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400°F Have a baking sheet ready.
- Stir cream cheese, egg yolk, and 1/4 cup sugar until blended. Slightly beat the egg white in a small bowl.
- Place puff pastry lengthwise in center of baking seet and unfold. With a rolling pin, roll out to a 12-in-long rectangle. Spoon cheese filling in 2 1/2-inch wide strip down center.
- On both sides of filling, cut 1-inch wide strips from filling to edge. Fold strips at an angle across filling, overlapping and alternating from side to side. Brush with egg white; sprinkle with remaining 1 tbsp sugar.
- Bake 25 minutes until puffed and golden. Cool slightly on sheet on a wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.