1/1 Photo of Berry-Cheese Braid
Great for brunches or even dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F Have a baking sheet ready.
- 2Stir cream cheese, egg yolk, and 1/4 cup sugar until blended. Slightly beat the egg white in a small bowl.
- 3Place puff pastry lengthwise in center of baking seet and unfold. With a rolling pin, roll out to a 12-in-long rectangle. Spoon cheese filling in 2 1/2-inch wide strip down center.
- 4On both sides of filling, cut 1-inch wide strips from filling to edge. Fold strips at an angle across filling, overlapping and alternating from side to side. Brush with egg white; sprinkle with remaining 1 tbsp sugar.
- 5Bake 25 minutes until puffed and golden. Cool slightly on sheet on a wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry-Cheese Braid
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.3
- Calories from Fat 424
- Total Fat 47.1 g
- Saturated Fat 25.1 g
- Cholesterol 136.4 mg
- Sodium 381.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 10.5 g