Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This looked interesting and really good to me. From the magazine, Simple and Delicious.
- 2 cups French vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1⁄4 cup salted cashews
- 1⁄4 cup fresh raspberry
- 1⁄4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping
- 1 mini graham cracker tart crusts, broken into large pieces
- In bowl, combine the ice cream, cashews, berries, chocolate chips and caramel topping until blended.
- Gently fold in graham cracker pieces.
- Serve immediately.