Found this on the pillsbury site and we made this at my daughter's house and we loved it. We were in a hurry so it came in very handy. This is a whole meal in a glass.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 ounce) containers yoplait non-fat strawberry yogurt or 2 (6 ounce) containers mixed berry yogurt or 2 (6 ounce) containers red raspberry yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups Triple Berry Burst Cheerios
- 1 cup strawberries (or half strawberries and half raspberries) or 1 cup raspberries (or half strawberries and half raspberries)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1In blender combine all ingredients.
- 2Cover and blend at high speed for 10 seconds.
- 3Stop and scrape down sides of container.
- 4Cover and blend an additional 20 seconds or until smooth.
- 5Pour yogurt mix into 2 glasses.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Burst Banana Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (443 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.3
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 25.5 mg
- Sodium 272.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 31.1 g
- Protein 13.1 g