Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this on the pillsbury site and we made this at my daughter's house and we loved it. We were in a hurry so it came in very handy. This is a whole meal in a glass.
- 2 (6 ounce) containersyoplait non-fat strawberry yogurt or 2 (6 ounce) containersmixed berry yogurt or 2 (6 ounce) containersred raspberry yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups Triple Berry Burst Cheerios
- 1 cup strawberries (or half strawberries and half raspberries) or 1 cup raspberries (or half strawberries and half raspberries)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 banana, sliced
- In blender combine all ingredients.
- Cover and blend at high speed for 10 seconds.
- Stop and scrape down sides of container.
- Cover and blend an additional 20 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour yogurt mix into 2 glasses.
- Serve immediately.