Recipe by Berryyummyrecipes
Trust me on this, it may seem bizarre. I've made it plenty of times, it's delicious and great for summer. It's also not bad on calories!
- 1 (18 ounce) box cake mix (preferably yellow, white, butter golden, or vanilla)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed berries (it can be mixed or of one specific type)
- 1 (12 ounce) cancitrus soda pop (sprite and 7 up work perfect)
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream (optional) or 1 vanilla ice cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In an un-greased cake pan, pour in the berries.
- After that pour in the whole bag of cake mix, and then pour the whole can of soda over it all.
- Bake for about 30-35 maybe even 40 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- Enjoy :).