- 1 French baguette (1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup fresh peach, peeled and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons of fresh mint, minced
- 1⁄2 cup mascarpone cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut baguette into 32 slices, about 1/2 inch thick; place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Brush with oil.
- Broil 6-8 inches from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- In small bowl, combine the strawberries, peaches and mint.
- Spread each slice of bread with cheese; top with fruit mixture.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted.
- Serve immediately.