Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 cup minute maid premium orange juice
- 1 medium peach, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 2 scoops non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 tablespoon crushed pecans
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a large glass and garnish if desired.
I really liked the addition of pecans! Used lowfat vanilla yogurt (non-frozen version) with great results and left out the honey since it was sweet enough for me as is. Made for Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #20.
Delicious! I’ve made this twice now and admit to having omitted the crushed ice – though that would be a nice addition in summer – but I’ve otherwise made this exactly to the recipe. Easy to make – and flavoursome! A wonderful breakfast! I have made this for Pick a Chef 2006. Thanks for sharing this recipe, Charlotte J!