Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a super fun drink for kids of all ages!
- 3 cups water
- 4 (3 ounce) packages blueberry gelatin
- 5 (12 fluid ounce) cans lemon-lime flavored soda
- 6 cups pineapple sherbet
- Microwave 3 cups of water in an 8 cup glass measuring cup at high for 5 minutes, or until it boils.
- Stir in blueberry gelatin until dissolved.
- Cool slightly, and stir in lemon-lime soft drink.
- Scoop 3/4 sherbet into 8 16 oz glasses.
- Pour gelarin mixture over sherbet.
- Serve immediately.