Recipe by belkathy
This is a bit messy and takes a bit of work, but is definitely worth it! You may want to use an electric mixer to get this really well blended.
- 85.04 g box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 113.39 g sour cream
- 141.74 g package frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- 141.74 g package frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed and drained
- 7.39 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml powdered sugar
- 177.44 ml water
- 236.59 ml strawberry ice cream
- 236.59 ml whipping cream (optional)
- chocolate shavings (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water (see package directions).
- Stir in sour cream with a wire whisk.
- Add ice cream and stir until melted.
- Add raspberries, strawberries, and lemon juice.
- Stir until well blended.
- Pour into 6 parfait glasses.
- Cover and chill.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings, if desired.