This is a bit messy and takes a bit of work, but is definitely worth it! You may want to use an electric mixer to get this really well blended.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1 (5 ounce) package frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1 (5 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed and drained
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 pint strawberry ice cream
- 1 cup whipping cream (optional)
- chocolate shavings (optional)
- 1Dissolve gelatin in boiling water (see package directions).
- 2Stir in sour cream with a wire whisk.
- 3Add ice cream and stir until melted.
- 4Add raspberries, strawberries, and lemon juice.
- 5Stir until well blended.
- 6Pour into 6 parfait glasses.
- 7Cover and chill.
- 8Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Bliss Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 91.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g