Recipe by SweetSueAl
Received this recipe today from Kraft.com. I plan to make this soon. Cooking time includes chilling.
- 3⁄4 cup cold milk
- 4 ounces instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling (4-serving size)
- 1 1⁄2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping, divided
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) package frozen pound cake
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 cups mixed raspberries (or both mixed) or 2 cups sliced strawberries (or both mixed)
- 1⁄4 cup blackberry
Directions See How It's Made
- ADD milk to dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended. Stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- CUT cake horizontally into three layers; brush with juice. Place bottom layer on serving plate; top with 3/4 cup of the mixed berries, half of the pudding mixture and middle cake layer. Repeat layers of mixed berries and pudding mixture; cover with top cake layer. Top with 1/2 cup whipped topping and all remaining berries; cover loosely with foil.
- REFRIGERATE at least 4 hours or overnight. Store any leftovers in refrigerator.