4 hrs 20 mins
Received this recipe today from Kraft.com. I plan to make this soon. Cooking time includes chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 4 ounces instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling (4-serving size)
- 1 1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping, divided
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) package frozen pound cake
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 cups mixed raspberries (or both mixed) or 2 cups sliced strawberries (or both mixed)
- 1/4 cup blackberry
- 1ADD milk to dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended. Stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- 2CUT cake horizontally into three layers; brush with juice. Place bottom layer on serving plate; top with 3/4 cup of the mixed berries, half of the pudding mixture and middle cake layer. Repeat layers of mixed berries and pudding mixture; cover with top cake layer. Top with 1/2 cup whipped topping and all remaining berries; cover loosely with foil.
- 3REFRIGERATE at least 4 hours or overnight. Store any leftovers in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Bliss Cake
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.4
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 56.3 mg
- Sodium 378.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g