Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love smoothies and make them all the time. They are so healthy, tasty and a yummy way to get that extra calcium that we all need!
- 1 3⁄4 cups low-fat blueberry yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup grape juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen blackberries
- In a blender container, combine yogurt and juice.
- Blend to combine.
- Add berries and process until smooth and thick.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Since I (with this recipe) was doing a variety of fruit flavors, I used strawberry yogurt, since that's what I had, then included everything else as indicated, & indeed, had a BERRY BERRY SMOOTHIE ~ Really loved this one, for sure, & will keep it around! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the Bargain Basement cooking game]