Berry Berry Delicious Dessert
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine berries, sugar, ¼ cup of the flour and lemon juice. Stir and set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients including remaining flour in a bowl. Cut butter into pieces and drop into dry mix. Mash with a potato masher or large fork to break butter into bits mixed in with dry ingredients. Sprinkle clumps of butter/flour mixture over berries.
- Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour until top is crisped and golden in color. (Cooking and crisping varies depending on the oven calibration and even local weather.).
- Serve with scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.