Recipe by Audrey M
Refreshing! Refreshing! Only 2 WW points.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Was able to get all fresh fruit for this drink & made it several times! The 1st time I froze some of the berry & juice mixture as ice cubes to use the 2nd time I made the recipe, & I tell you, it was much more intenst the 2nd time! Thanks for a great drink! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the Bargain Basement cooking game]
- 1 cup strawberry, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries, fresh
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries, fresh
- 3⁄4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 2⁄3 cups carbonated water, chilled
- ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender container combine berries and apple juice concentrate.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into pitcher and slowly stir in carbonated water.
- Pour over ice cubes or Berry Ice Cubes in tall, chilled glasses.
- Serve immediately.
- Optional: Fill 2 ice-cube trays with fresh berries, add water and freeze until firm.
- Add to cooler as a substitute for ice cubes.