Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Great summer time dessert!
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 118.29 ml lemon juice
- 354.88-473.18 ml of assorted fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries or blackberries)
- 226.79 g containerfrozen Cool Whip
- 170.09 g keebler graham cracker pie crust
- In large bowl, mix together sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice; combine well. Mix in berries. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon mixture into crust. Freeze 5 hours or until set. Let stand 30 to 40 minutes before serving.