Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Great summer time dessert!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups of assorted fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries or blackberries)
- 1 (8 ounce) containerfrozen Cool Whip
- 6 ounces keebler graham cracker pie crust
- In large bowl, mix together sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice; combine well. Mix in berries. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon mixture into crust. Freeze 5 hours or until set. Let stand 30 to 40 minutes before serving.