Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups assorted fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries or blackberries)
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) keebler ready crust graham cracker pie crust
- MIX together sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in large bowl until blended. Stir in berries. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- FREEZE 5 hours or until set. Let stand 30 to 40 minutes before serving. Garnish as desired.