Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I did not create this one, I wish I could take the credit for it though! I found this recipe on a coupon for Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk. It's quick to make and so yummy! And obviously any Sweetened Condensed Milk works! It's tart from the lemon juice and sweet from the berries. I really enjoyed making this, it's a set it and forget it kind of dessert you can make at least a day before it's needed!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, etc.)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) keebler ready crust pie crusts
- In large bowl mix together sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice until well combined.
- Mix in berries.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Freeze for 5 hours or until set.
- Let Stand 30 minutes before serving.
- Garnish as desired and freeze leftovers.
Scrumptious!!! We loved this creamy, sweet-tart pie! It was a little like the best homemade berry ice cream in a pie. I used a combination of blackberries, raspberries and strawberries with a shortbread cookie crust. I topped it with more cool whip and served it with strawberry syrup drizzled over it. Thank you so much for posting this great recipe! My little girl LOVED it. Made for PAC fall 2009.
Yummy! I clipped this one out of the coupons too. I had extra filling, so I served it with graham crackers on the side for dipping. I also tried it again with half lime juice and half lemon juice, and we really loved the added depth from the lime juice. Thanks for posting!
This pie is so yummy. My family loves it and it's so easy to make.