This is great for using fresh summer berries.
Make and share this Berry Berry Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine oil, eggs, and sugar; mix well.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to creamed mixture, stirring until just moistened.
- Stir in berries and nuts.
- Spoon mixture into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees or until done.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove to wire rack; cool completely.
- **Testfor doneness-toothpick in center of bread comes out clean.