Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is so easy and so good! Just combine ready made barbecue sauce with cranberry sauce, brown sugar, seasonings and ground cloves; simmer for 10 minutes and you are ready to slather it on the meat or poultry of your choice. Recipe found on the Web.
- 510.29 g bottleof your favorite barbecue sauce
- 453.59 g can jellied cranberry sauce
- 59.14 ml water
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Use to brush on any chicken or meat when it is 15 minutes from completion of cook time.
I served this on pork medallions and thought it was a great sauce. I did add 1 teaspoon of crushed red peppers to the sauce while simmering. It gave a tiny zip to a sweet sauce. Also, I cut the recipe by 3/4's as I didn't need 4 cups of BBQ sauce. Thanks for sharing a recipe I will use again.