Recipe by Marie
This is so easy and so good! Just combine ready made barbecue sauce with cranberry sauce, brown sugar, seasonings and ground cloves; simmer for 10 minutes and you are ready to slather it on the meat or poultry of your choice. Recipe found on the Web.
Top Review by Susie D
I served this on pork medallions and thought it was a great sauce. I did add 1 teaspoon of crushed red peppers to the sauce while simmering. It gave a tiny zip to a sweet sauce. Also, I cut the recipe by 3/4's as I didn't need 4 cups of BBQ sauce. Thanks for sharing a recipe I will use again.
- 1 (18 ounce) bottleof your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves